About me (My Team)

http://www.rootsedu.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/team.jpg

What's Going on Guys, it's Abid Khan here: in this article i will give you a short introduction about me and my Team. So, My name is Muhammad Abid, I'm 17 Years old Web Developer, Apps Developer, Professional Blogger, Web Designer, S.E.O Expert, MS Office/Excel/Power Point Expert and Ethical Hacker or a penetration Tester from Pakistan. I didn't learn any of these skills from any institute or trainer, i learn all of this skills from Internet, yeah not by watching tutorials but after studying each and everything about the skill and then i start learning this skill with self study and i bet you that you will become a expert in any field by doing it yourself without any one help by solving problems ........ And soon I'm launching my Software House (Insha-Allah) so guys Pray for me :).
And in my team there are only 5 team mates.
1) Abrar Khan (Marketing Expert).
2) Fareh Jawaid (Web Designer).
3) Khuwaja Abdul Ghani (Ethical Hacker).
4) Sheraz Sayal (Graphic Designer).
5) (Digital Marketing Expert).

2 comments:

  1. Your blogs are very interesting and informative and easy to understand. Please carry on writing blogs on ethical hacking. May Allah bless you in every field. Aamen.....

    ReplyDelete